Friday, September 25, 2015

Get To Know Serenity Medical Spa's Staff (part 3)

We have reached the final installment of our "Get To Know Serenity Medical Spa's Staff" blog series.  These four wonderful women are each very important parts of our family at the best medical spa at the Lake of the Ozarks.  They make working here a joy, and some days, an adventure!  Say hello to Kendra, Amanda, Angela, and Shara.      


Janice, Kendra, Lindsey, Amanda, Dr. Debra, Angela, & Shara


Kendra Roberts - Receptionist


Where did you grown up?
Rolla, MO

Where did you go to school?
Rolla High School, and Missouri Western State University

Who is your favorite sports team?
Cardinal baseball & Chiefs football

What did you want to grow up to be when you were a kid? 
Ballerina

What food do you absolutely refuse to eat? 
Tuna, brussels sprouts, and cottage cheese

What's on your bucket list? 
Going to the Kentucky Derby



Amanda Spurgin - Receptionist & Manicurist


What brought you to the Lake of the Ozarks?
I grew up near the lake in Eldon, adn I'm currently enrolled at the State Fair Community College Lake Ozark Campus

What is your favorite thing about the medical spa business?
I love helping people reach their full potential to feel good about themselves. Watching transformations. 

What do you like to do in your free time? 

I love to go boating with my family and friends, or spend quality time with my nieces. I also love going to small concerts on the lake or take small trips to go see bigger concerts.

What's your favorite sports team?
KC Royals, forever a Royals fan! Was born in Kansas City. 

What is your favorite Lake hangout?
Frankie & Louies on the lake for Karaoke!  My song is "Sold" by John Michael Montgomery.

If you were an animated or movie character, who would you be and why? 
Ariel from The Little Mermaid because she goes after what she wants and nothing can hold her back

What did you want to grow up to be when you were a kid? 
A photographer

Describe yourself in 3 words.  
Friendly, Funny, and Fabulous!

What's on your bucket list? 
Visit every continent at least once.

Do you have any strange, interesting, or just cool stories about Serenity Medical Spa?
The first time I was every at Serenity Medical Spa I was 14, and all my friends and I were getting facials (I was friends with Dr. A's daughter) and 3 years later, I was called in for an interview! They must have saw something in me when I was only 14! 



Angela Bantle - Esthetician


Where did you go to school?
Xenon International Academy

Where did you grow up?
St. Louis

What is your favorite thing about the medical spa business? 
Making people feel more confident in their own skin.

What do you like to do in your free time?
Go boating and play with my English Mastiff.

What's your favorite activity at the Lake?
Sitting around a fire on a nice, cool, Fall night.

What did you want to grow up to be when you were a kid?
A veterinarian, until I realized I had to put dogs down.

Describe yourself in 3 words.
Loud, Entertaining, Engaging

What food do you absolutely refuse to eat?
Anchovies

What's on your bucket list? 
Winning the lottery.

Do you have any strange, interesting, or just cool stories about Serenity Medical Spa?
Our Christmas parties are always very interesting. But what happens at our Christmas parties, stays at our Christmas parties!


Shara Garner - Massage Therapist


Where did you go to school? 
Professional Massage Training Center, Springfield

Where did you grow up? 
New Mexico

What is your favorite thing about the medical spa business?
Seeing the changes in people's skin.

What do you like to do in your free time?
Ride motorcycles and hang with my son.

What's your favorite restaurant at the Lake?
Shorty Pants  

What motivates you in life? 

My son 

What motivates you in business?  

When my clients tell me I have a gift.

What did you want to grow up to be when you were a kid?
Nurse

What food do you absolutely refuse to eat? 
Oysters

What's on your bucket list? 
An Alaskan Cruise



The next time that you visit our Lake of the Ozarks medical spa, you will have plenty of great conversation starters ready.  We'd love to get to know each of you a little better too.  Serenity Medical Spa loves each and every one of our beautiful clients.  




Lake of the Ozarks Premier Medical Spa
Beauty is our Business   

111 Crossings West, Suite 3
Lake Ozark, MO 65049
573-365-5002 

Visit us at 
www.SerenityMedicalSpa.com   
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Google+

1 comment: